Thursday, February 23, 2012

FEB 23

Here is a random assortment of photos from the last few days.

This is Asta. We have grown to like each other very much. She likes to sit on the counter and eat while I cook. She also likes to give big hugs in the morning. I am a fan.

As I took a break from homework and strolled the streets today I was struck by all these really amazing patterns on everything. I am trying to get in the habit of just taking a picture of these things as opposed to buying them.
I didn't think I needed knobs until I walked into this place! Again, I just took a picture.
Um, yeah.


Ladies and gents, get to knittin'. There are cold trees out there that need your support!

I love this flower shop. And if P.Allen Smith's Garden Show on Public Television has taught us anything, things are better in abundance.
Kid on a leash. You know you are bad when your mom puts a leash on you.
The guy in the middle is my favorite professor, Rasmus Frisk. He took us to a square in Nørrebro.
Notice the bike in the shadows for the scale of this building. This is a an (obviously) old church that has been turned into a contemporary art gallery run by the city. It is called St. Nikolaj located just off of Amagertorv - see picture below.
This picture is taken from the third floor (what they call the second floor) of what I call the "Hay" building. Hay is a design studio that churns out cool, and expensive, Danish stuff.
That is a 125 dollar candle holder. Notice I just took a picture. I didn't buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment